Jason Tremewen ABN: 64 325 339 744 (Trading as, and henceforth referred to as, Metalistik) operates according to a strict policy that covers privacy and security on the internet and in our offline business practices. Metalistik complies with the ten National Privacy Principles contained within the Australian Privacy Act. These are:
- Collect personal information in a manner that is fair, lawful and not intrusive
- Only use or disclose information for the primary purpose for which it was collected
- Ensure personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date
- Protect personal information from misuse and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
- Have a policy document outlining your information handling practices and make this available to anyone who requests it
- Give an individual access to personal information you hold about them when requested to do so
- Only adopt, use or disclose a Commonwealth Government identifier if particular circumstances apply that would allow you to do so
- Give people the option to transact with you anonymously whenever it is lawful and practicable to do so
- Only transfer personal information to a recipient in a foreign country if the information will have appropriate protection
- Do not collect sensitive information unless the individual has consented; the collection is required by law; or in other special circumstances
Metalistik may need to collect customer information during the course of business transactions. This information is collected with your knowledge and consent, and includes:
- Your business and/or home name, address, and contact information
- Any service-specific information, including job descriptions
Our websites, email systems and other technology record information about all site visits or messages sent to us. The information is recorded automatically and includes:
- The IP Address of your computer
- The date and time
- The information you requested
- Any information you sent us (such as an email)
- The referring page from where you initially entered our website
Personally identifiable information is only used for the purpose it was collected. This allows us to provide our services to you. If you decide to cease dealing with Metalistik you can request all of your private information to be destroyed.
Other non-personally identifiable information such as server logs are used to maintain our services and to provide broad statistical analysis of our website performance. We may use the information we collect for in order to present you with information which we believe may be beneficial to you. You can opt-out of all communications. No information collected at Metalistik is transferred or sold to third parties for the use of promotional marketing.
You can contact us to view and amend any of the information we store about you via our Privacy Officer. Metalistik requires accurate information to provide you with our services.
Metalistik offers protection of your information in the following ways:
- Any sub-contractors that may deal with Metalistik and are exposed to your information are required to have a non-disclosure agreement in place with Metalistik
- All staff have non-disclosure agreements with Metalistik
- All sensitive personal information is stored on a computer system with limited staff access.
- All data traffic between the computer system and the accessing staff member is encrypted via a secure socket layer connection
- All confidential information relating to any services we provide is stored behind industry-standard firewalls to protect from unauthorised access.
Upon request we will provide you with all the information we have collected from you. We may charge a fee to provide this information if it involves over one hour to prepare.
Metalistik uses ABNs for all businesses that we provide our products and services. This information is used to conduct business checks on your organisation. This information is stored offline, inaccessible from the internet.
All browsing our publicly-available content on our websites is anonymous unless indicated otherwise, or where user opt to volunteer personal information. Personally-identifiable information is only collected with your consent, when you send us information such as in an email or website form.
Metalistik is bound by other legislation that requires us to disclose internet activity by our users upon request from certain government departments such as ASIO or the federal police. Metalistik will only supply information to these authorities when required by law.
Metalistik does not collect personally-identifiable information without your consent. During the course of providing our services, we may require you to provide personally-identifiable information to us. Your consent for us to securely store your data, and use it for the provision of our services, is implicit in your voluntary transfer of such data to us. If you do not wish for us to hold any personal information, please let us know.
In the course of its research activities, Metalistik may collate descriptive or historical information on individuals and organisations from publicly available sources such as newspapers, magazines, online documents, and other print or electronic media. While we will disclose the existence and content of such information upon request, we retain the right to store the collated information for as long as it remains publicly available via other sources.
Contact Metalistik for using the email form below: